These small steps lie in the corner of the garden at Haddon Hall, Derbyshire, which dates back to medieval times, remember throughout history our ancestors were much smaller than we are today, so standing on steps was probably essential in order to get a good view of the surrounding countryside.
Welcome to my blog, I hope you will take a little time to look around. I am a writer of playful, sensual historical romance, but also an animal lover and amateur photographer. Here you will find pages of photographs of my travels to some of England's historic homes, lots of pictures of the Isle of Wight and plenty of animal and nature pictures. And of course links to where you can find my books. Just click on the headings below or scroll through my main page and feel free to leave a post and say hello.
- Something to say?
- My Books
- The Jewel Thief
- In Devlin's Arms
- The Third Dance
- Simply Adored
- Just A Dream Away
- An Aspiring Courtesan
- What is a Courtesan?
- Pictures of Newstead Abbey
- Osborne House, Isle of Wight, UK
- Pictures of Carisbrooke Castle
- Ely Cathedral
- Rufford Abbey Country Park
- Pictures of the Model Village at Godshill
- Warrior the war horse and Winnie-the-Pooh
- Pictures of The Donkey Sanctuary
- My pictures of the Isle of Wight Military and Heri...
- The Old Smithy, Godshill. Isle of Wight
- A Visit to Highclere
- Haddon Hall, Derbyshire, England
- Newark Castle, Nottinghamshire
- My visit to Bolsover Castle
- Animals at Tapnell Farm, Isle of Wight
- Views in and around St Catherine's Lighthouse, Isl...
- A look inside HMS Warrior
- St. Boniface Old Church, Bonchurch, Isle of Wight
- St. George's Church, Arreton, Isle of Wight
- The Mary Rose
- Seagulls Over Shanklin Beach
- The Shipwreck Centre
- The Brading Roman VIlla
- Shanklin Chine, Isle of Wight