Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Three Free Quizzes


Hope you are managing to stay well and sane during lockdown, I've devised three quizzes for you, just for fun. You can find them right here or click on the headings at the top of the page.
Here are the links to all three, feel free to print them and test your friends and family:
History Quiz 3    History Quiz 2    History Quiz

You will also find links at the top of the main page to photographs of my visits to some of England's beautiful historic sites, including stately homes, a lighthouse, a model village and a windmill with links for you to visit the official sites too. And if you're an animal lover like me, you'll like the pics of my visit to the Donkey Sanctuary, I just love their furry faces. Look around my site and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment