Friday, October 9, 2020

Regency Romance and Pets

 You may notice that I have upgraded my covers lately as I wanted to make them a little more colorful, but the books inside remain exactly the same. Also, I wanted to illustrate the books which feature animals. And since we live in uncertain times when many of us have adopted pets to keep us company and bring us comfort, I thought you might enjoy reading those particular books.

In my Seductive Regency Romance SeriesThe Enigmatic Earl features a lovable wolfhound named Rufus. Wolfhounds are gorgeous, loyal and affectionate giants, and very true to the time period of Regency England when they were used as both hunting dogs and protection.

In Midnight in the Garden with Eros, a lovable black cat named Artemis makes an appearance, and no, she doesn't belong to the heroine but the hero!

And don't forget each book is a complete love story in case you wanted to read them out of order.

I don't think it's a spoiler to mention that I would never write something that had an unpleasant ending for humans or animals so you can rest assured that both human and animal characters in my books have a guaranteed happily-ever-after.



The Enigmatic Earl

 US   UK   CA   AUS   


Midnight in the Garden with Eros

 US   UK   CA   AUS   



No comments:

Post a Comment